Thursday 11 December 2014

Day 46

I was lazy this morning and didn't get up until half past 10. I'm pretty sure my afternoon and evening made up for it though!! 
So I practiced my calligraphy for a hour this morning and then had some breakfast (very late!) i then decided I would do a early run to the park- we were aiming to meet at 3 so I left just before 2 and thought I'd see how I got on!
So I did 6k in exactly 40 minutes. Works out at about 6.5 minutes a km. I want to get that down to 5 in the next week- before the Eki den. I'm really pleased with how my run went considering I haven't run in a couple of months now! 
I still got red and blotchy- but I challenge anyone to run the 6k i dod here and not be red and blotchy by the end of it!! 
I swear I broke my toe a couple of weeks ago when I kicked james' tree trunk legs. It's been painful to walk and I can't bend it- the first move of wanshu and seiza nearly kill me. I had to get painkillers before I ran another 2km with Sanae and Paul at the park today. 
So to conclude- I ran 8km today. 
I then cycled 5.5km from the dojo bar to Sensei's house. He greeted me with a very much needed coffee and bread. I then partook in a very intense 2 hour karate class.
There was a film crew at the dojo tonight- filming James mainly, but we all got thrown in! 
I'm now going to collapse onto my tatami and sleep while I can- I'm due at the budokan for 9am training with James and Miltos. 
I so earned my peanut butter on toast. 
I'm happy with today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment