Monday 8 December 2014

Day 43

Today I woke up and dragged myself out of bed at 9.30am- no more late starts unless the night before has Been very late. Last night though I got a good nights sleep because I was so tired from hiking all day that I was asleep by 11pm! Good stuff! 
So I went shopping and decided I would cook something healthy and make enough for the next couple of days food and pick up some cereal and bread for breakfast. I Also went to the 100 yen shop to get a plate, knife, mug, chopsticks and a couple of pots for my extra food! 
It wasn't great weather today, so a hot lunch at the guest house was needed! 
I started with some amazing Giyoza that I can cook in like 3 minutes! I love them!! 
Then onto my pasta: 
It was amazing, and would be fat club friendly! Got 4 veg in there! ++++
Then I had to go over to the bar to teach English for a few hours. We played a few games- the new one I created today was English snakes and ladders! They seemed to enjoy it! 
Then I worked tonight because James isn't feeling too well. Must be the river disease. 
So I was cleaning and came across this 'special basil' looks a bit dodgy to me!!! 
Spent the evening with 4 of my favourite guys! 
Wasn't the phrase, 'a picture says a thousand words'?!!! 
Well, this one says it all!! 
And then there's me. I'm just happy. I'm doing what I love every single day. I couldn't want more. 
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment