Tuesday 16 December 2014

Day 51

Today I had training this morning- it was just James, Sensei and me. It was sweaty but really fun. I love karate, it's why I'm here and therefore any time I get to train I will work hard and learn what I can. Then I went to James' and finished watching Mazerunner- the crazy spiders die- and I had Jeff today, so we're cool. 
Then we started watching the Ninja Turtles Film. I can't believe I haven't seen it yet when I used to watch ninja turtles cartoons every day. I love Raphaiel. 
Then over to the bar to teach English. I had fun today.
Got the Best surprise ever too: 
My karate guys from home sent me a Christmas package!! It has Coco pops!! 
I feel SO loved and I know how lucky I am to be part of such a incredible family. 
I've been taught well though- share. unless it's coco pops- we don't share coco pops. Especially when they're i n short supply. 
Getting Mr grinch into the Christmas spirit- or trying extra hard! 
Becka: Hey- you can be Santa and I'll be a reigndeer' 
James: YAY!!! 
I'm probably like dasher or comet or vixen. 
Christmas is coming, gonna be like one I've never had before!! Falalalallaa 
Ending the post with something a bit more normal. 
#oncewemeetwearefamily 


No comments:

Post a Comment