Friday 26 December 2014

Day 61

This morning we started our morning workouts. They will be a couple of hours earlier than today but because it was our first day and we hadn't made the workout plan yet we started a little later. 
We will be training every single morning until the end of January. The plan is to take our fitness to a whole new level. Either that, or die trying! 
We have hill climbs, press ups, pull ups, weight lifting, hammering tyres, climbing ropes, makiwara and bag hitting, box jumps and burpees, ab crunches and finishing with a ten minute stretching session so we can hopefully do the splits by the end of the month. Oh and for me, there is a 3 mile bike ride to and from James' house.
This will be as well as karate and cycling everywhere I want to go. 
If this goes to plan and i make it to the end I should be the fittest I've ever been. 
All I have to do is give it my all for a month. 
As much as I hate getting out of bed- it is pretty beautiful here in the mornings. 
And as a treat to myself and for my 3 mile morning bike rides I have downloaded imagine dragons' latest album. With that and iced lemon water who wouldn't want to be up at 6am! 


No comments:

Post a Comment