Saturday 6 December 2014

Day 40

So I went to the budokan for training this morning- James was going to give miltos and I a crash lesson in kumite. 
I was very excited! We had the headgear, gloves and shin pads and will need gum shields too. 
We were basically playing about today, getting used to hitting and being hit. We did a couple of hours of training and it was mid afternoon by the time I made it back to the guest house. 
There's A LOT of work to do! 
Still. I did win in the end. 
Then I did laundry and went for a short jog- literally only like 2k. 
I cooked some pasta with tomato sauce and vegetables for dinner tonight. I need to start cooking more and living on less bread. 
No work tonight so chilling. Sorting my room and stuff out. It's getting a little colder here so I have 2 blankets now. Either that or I wear a jumper and have one blanket. 
I downloaded a couple of audio books today, I like listening to audio books and with cycling everywhere it's the perfect time to listen! 
Bumped into miltos before bed, he is a bit worse for wear after the kumite so it may just be me and James in the morning session tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment