Wednesday 24 December 2014

Day 59

So it's Christmas Eve and nobody cares about Christmas. I can't say i do really either- I enjoy the family time and films and food but I'm really not into the whole religious side of it! 
So, today was a day as usual here! Calligraphy class this morning- I'm really happy with how today went! Learning a lot and got my first monthly book and the kanji to practice for the month. I think I have to put in a few hours out of class- exactly like karate and everything else in life- you reap what you sew! 
This is my best yet. The first one im happy with and very proud to say I did this all by myself! 
Lunch today was Japanese Soba- different to Okinawan- the noodles are thinner. It was realy nice. 
Then considering it was a beautiful afternoon we went to the beach, made a sandman, paddled in the sea and ate ice cream while singing Rudolph the red nose reigndeer in japanese. 
It was a Christmas Eve I will never forget- thank you Sanae! 
Then off to karate where it was my last training session of 2014. 
This has been a lifechanging year. It really has been incredible. 
I am SO lucky to have so many people in my life giving me experiences and memories I will never forget. 2014 in my karate world has been epic. I can't wait to officially begin 2015 training. 
#dreamcometrue 
#trainingwiththebestintheworld 

No comments:

Post a Comment