Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day 58

My mornings will be completely changing Soon but currently they involve me and Jeff curled up under blankees snoozing while the rest of the world Wakes up. 
Once I managed to roll off my futon and get dressed i headed off to the market to find some more spinach and veg for my pasta I was going to make for lunch (I slept through breakfast today). 
I cooked a HUGE pot of pasta and sauce with nearly 10 different veg in it- tomatoes, onion (spring and normal) peppers, carrot, peas, sweet corn, broccoli, green beans, asparagus and spinach. 
I should have enough for the next week at least! 
Then off to the language dojo where  I worked with kazu for 3 hours on all things English! 
He gave us a surfboard too. I don't think I want to get in the sea until it warms up a little bit it could be good in summer! 
Sanae brought this amazing cake in today too! I've seen a guy in kokusai making one of these, I came last again 2 hours later and he was still working on it- they're actual masterpieces! 
Tasted pretty good too!! Ended up being dinner, James got me from the bar and we went off to the budokan to do some training. I'm in a mood where everything is annoying me today. The fact I couldn't do the applications in Gojushiho annoyed me, the fact I couldn't get my calligraphy practice right this evening annoyed me and the fact I can't get my sore fat toe into my toe socks is annoying me!! 
I wouldn't say I'm unhappy or had a bad day because I haven't- in fact it's the opposite. However I'm feeling frustrated and stressed today. Small things are winding me up and I could happily hit somebody, In the face, With a blunt fork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment