Sunday 21 December 2014

Day 55

This morning was dramatic! The doors got stuck at the guest house and to get out I had to climb out the window! I made it to karate where these three lotte cuties graded. I had the privilege of being part of the grading panel. 
Then I got all my laundry done and Gi washed ready for next week and went shopping for some sweets for the karate kids back in England. Then off to work. Tonight was the Arakaki Dojo Bonenkai and Santarchy. 
James presented Arakaki Sensei with a copy of the book and then we were invaded by Santa's. 
There were more that squeezed in too!! 
I finished a little early tonight because the tiredness is catching up with me and we have the Eki Den in the morning and I have to meet James at 07.45 at Akamine. This means getting up before the sun. That is rare in Becka world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment