Thursday 18 December 2014

Day 53

I met James this morning and we went to Hokama Sensei's museum and we had tea and I got to see some really cool pictures from his recent trip to India. 
I saw some cool things in the place I'd missed before. 
James also showed me where the other karate museum and kobudo teacher is in Shuri. I will have to visit soon!! 
Then I got to go back to James' house- I'm setting up camp soon! I love it watching films on his big TV and with his surround sound! I saw the rest of the ninja turtles film and watched the Lego movie. I will grow up one day but for now I can still get away with watching the kids films and I love it! 
I got to eat his yummy beef and spinach curry for lunch too. 
We picked up Kari, she is actually the cutest baby in the world. 
On the way back we saw the special bus! 
This really made me laugh. The kids didn't look too happy to be on it!! 
Karate tonight was amazing as always! Gojushiho is still a work in progress!  Im loving everything I'm doing and learning here. 
It's painful, confusing, frustrating and challenging but it's the most incredible journey and I'm enjoying every single step in taking. 
#livewell,laughoften,lovemuch

No comments:

Post a Comment