Saturday 27 December 2014

Day 62

This morning I got up at 6am, dressed and headed off on my bike in the dark to James' house. Hopefully the bike ride will get easier the more I do it, I'm not really enjoying myself currently! On the plus side, the musics good and there's not really any cars to worry about at this time of day. 
So, it took me 40 minutes to get to his house. I got a ten minute rest before the workout began. We are doing hill climbs, hammering tyres, weightlifting, press ups, box jumps into burpees, makiwara and bag hitting, pull ups, rope climbing and ab crunches. Then we finish with a 10 minute stretching session. 
We have 45 minutes to do it in. It is hard work but I think that's the idea! 😓
Then I got breakfast, cereal with banana, Mikan (satsumas) and rose hip tea with lemon. Yea- I'll do that workout every morning for that food. It was amazing. I love cereal. 
I have the cycle back to the guest house- it's 3.5 miles either way so I'll be cycling a minimum of 7 miles a day (just to work out!) for the next month. 
I did all my laundry, sweaty workout clothes etc! And then had a nap before the bonenkai at the bar tonight! It was a LOT of fun. I didn't get to see or take part in much because I became head chef for the evening and considering it was nomehodai and tabehodai (eat and drink all you want) it was crazy! 
I think we did okay though! 
Got home around half 1- haven't got long to sleep before the next workout. 
This month will be one of the biggest challenges that hopefully I can say I made it through the entire thing and reach my goals by the end of it! 
The mosquitoes are loving me. 
My toe is still fat and sore but I'm getting used to the pain now and eventually I'm sure whatever I did to it will heal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment