Friday 12 December 2014

Day 47!

Today we had training at the budokan. We worked on bo- shiro matsuo no kun. Then I got to meet yogi Sensei, he is really good! I think it would be challenging  but so rewarding to go and train with him. That could be my Monday morning plan! 
Then we went to see John the Cheese man- he is a English guy who lives on okinawa making cheese! all different types and flavours- some were really nice, some not so much! 
There were cows and kittens there too!! I made friends with a baby cow and the puss cats. I think i should get a job with them! I love animals. (Except Spiders and Snakes- they don't really count though do they!) 
I tried Dragon fruit today- I really like it- and it's so pretty! Exotic! 
We went to James' to wait for the girls- I started watching Maze Runner- conveniently James forgot to tell me there were these giant crazy man eating spiders involved. To make it worse we only got halfway through, so I have no idea whether they get out or if the spiders eat everyone. Jeff and I will go back and find out what happens!! 
It's okay, I'm getting used to sleeping with the light on. 
Work at the bar was fun tonight- CHRISTMAS IS COMING!  :D 
I ate Mochi too- like gluey wallpaper paste. Really wasn't feeling the love for that stuff. 
Looks cool though. 
The apples here are huge!! 
Could be a meal in itself! 
Had a really fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment