Tuesday 30 December 2014

Day 65

Day 5 and the workouts continue. I'm still being tormented by a rope and it's still dark and early at 6am. 
I did see a slight improvement with stretching today, maybe if we continue like this we will be able to do the splits in one month! 
After crazy workout we were going to do some karate but I think all of us were just a little bit too tired! 
Instead I spent the morning playing with bubble guns, watching Spider-Man and having cuddles with this little cutie. 
James made the most amazing pancakes too. They were cinnamon and with yoghurt and honey.... Om nom!!! 
We can actually have something that resembles a conversation in minion language too. Banana, kampai, blerrgggggjhhh. 
Works for me. She is actually THE cutest thing, made me laugh a lot this morning, and to get cuddles mean I must be doing something right! Makes me miss Jay.
I cycled home where I had noodles, I seriously could eat everything, I am SO hungry the past few days!! 
Sent mumma this picture of my sore legs- I've got mosquito bites, bruises and a rope burn! So we basically discussed what shapely knees I am developing! Must be the bike riding! Such a shame I will always have grandads Fat calves!!!! 
On the plus side- there was a time when these pyjamas didn't fit me at all- now they are huge! Hard work is slowly paying off! Hopefully in a month I'll have those ripped arms I've been dreaming about for the past 2 years. If not I can carry on dreaming. 
Dinner tonight is rice rolls with salmon. 
These were nice, I'm getting used to the seaweed, it's the worst bit! Got to  have edimame beans on the side- my favourite. Nice. 
My days currently involve a lot of eating, exercising and sleeping. With some other stuff thrown in the middle. 
It's the last day of 2014 tomorrow! 
It has been amazing. I've done some incredible things and I am SO looking forward to what 2015 brings me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment