Sunday 28 December 2014

Day 63

I made it into day 3 of the workouts. I was 30 seconds quicker on the hill climbs too. Although I think I need to change my strategy of sprinting down the hill in a 'phoebe' fashion and basically walking back up it! 
Yea- the boys give me the Rachel look too. It's a fast way down the hill though! 
Then we move into the rest of the workout. I am a complete wimp when it comes to climbing the rope! I make it nearly to the top and completely freak out to the point where James basically has to lift me down. It's becoming my nemesis. I'm feeling climbing it first thing tomorrow before the actual workout while I have energy- just to face my monster and show myself I can climb the rope to the top. 
I feel it's the next step in my progress, or maybe I'll just be a complete wimp forever. 
Then I came back to the guest house. Had my afternoon nap. This is going to become part of my life for the next month or 2- especially when karate begins again. 
Then James, Sanae, Emilie, Yoshie and I went to the cinema to see the hobbit.it was a really good film. I liked it. It was the first thing that was in English with japanese subtitles! So I understood the whole thing very easily. I may go to the cinema a bit more often now! 
I nearly fell asleep but didn't- saved myself for the early night I'm going to have tonight so I'm ready to attack that rope in the morning. 
Bring on day 4. I'm ready. 


No comments:

Post a Comment