Monday 1 December 2014

Day 36

So today it was raining and quite windy here. I ventured into Kokusai street to hunt down some food, I wandered the market and found some really cool little shops completely hidden away down tiny alley ways. It is completely aimed at tourists so it is a bit useless to me at the moment! 
I was teaching at the language dojo this afternoon with Mr. Miyagi. We played some flash card games, I hope he enjoyed them and maybe learned something! 
I have finally managed to make facetime work for the first time since I have been here - 35 Days! I got to speak to and see my fam. I love and miss them SO much.  I'm living my dream here, but a part of me is right there with them. I really miss them and I know how lucky I am to have such a incredible family who are completely supporting me in following my passions. 
#somuchlove 

Another amazing thing is that today I found the pictures of me receiving my Shodan Certificate; this was one of my proudest moments yet. 
What a Monday it's been! It's 2.30 am now and I have karate in the morning and I should be asleep. It's difficult because now my head is completely spinning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment