Sunday 30 November 2014

Day 35

Today I completely missed James' training session in the morning because I stayed up until 6am to watch the sun rise. I slept until midday and then wandered around In my jammies eating dry cereal being a proper lazy moo. 
I decided I would finish my bingata coasters- turns out they came out really nice! 
I'm proud. 
So then James checked I hadn't died and asked if I would babysit his little cherubs for a few hours tonight. I agreed so that I wouldn't end up spending the entire day acting like a slug. 
Finding his house was enough of a workout, took way longer than it should and I don't think I took the most direct route! Still I eventually made it, I'm wondering how useful showering actually Is when I basically spend my life sweating here! 
We played dolls and dress up and read some books (I made the story up from the pictures as I can't read Japanese LOL!) I don't think the older girls were too sure about me but I think with time we will be cool. We watched minions- I don't know anyone who doesn't like minions!! We discovered minions are basically speaking Japanese! 
Then the girls went to bed. 
I'm some creepy babysitter with the coolest sheep. 
Then James took me home around midnight. I've discovered how to fold my bike (well James did lol!) it does actually fold! 
Turned out to be pretty fun and for James to trust me with his babies is cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment