Thursday 6 November 2014

Day 11- the final day

Today was the last day we got to spend together as Sensei and the gang are heading home tomorrow. 
Sensei, Sal and I went to Shuri Castle this morning, it was nice- ice cream for breakfast and all! 


Then I went and ordered my bike from the sports depot- it'll be ready to pick up tomorrow- exciting times. 
I had a few more bits to take over to the guest house and then I went over to the dojo bar for the language dojo before we went for our last dinner: 


We went to SAMs steakhouse- the boys would have loved it- the chef cooked it all right there in front of you- so much fun and food I could actually eat. 
I ate he most I've eaten at one time in the last 2 weeks! It made me feel very sick!! 

Then onto the sad goodbyes- I'm on my own now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment