Saturday 8 November 2014

Day 14

James invited us to a beach workout this morning, once we got there and had started the sprints I began to wonder why I agreed to it!! 
Still I'm just thinking about those ripped arms I'll have soon! 
Preston came with me today, we walked from the monorail station so we could see how far I would cycle- it took longer than expected but on a bike it'll be much quicker! 
We eventually made it, we did a jog around the park, some sprints and stretches and then onto circuits. It was good fun. I liked the hitting the bag, then again I like hitting things so it's cool! 
We ended with kata, such a beautiful place to be! 
We stayed on the beach for a while after the others had gone and enjoyed the fact it's Sunday in November and I'm chilling on a tropical island trying not to get sunburnt, in between karate training and working at the karate bar. I don't think it can get much better this this.
 

We then made our way back to Kokusai Street where on Sunday's it comes alive- 
There were drummers - I'm so jealous, I SO need to get myself into a drumming club! 

We got some lunch, today I went with fried rice and some 'pot stickers' they were good, it's something new to add to the repertoire! 

No comments:

Post a Comment