Wednesday 26 November 2014

Day 31- (1 MONTH!!)

Today marks me being on Okinawa for one month! It has been a complete rollercoaster. There has been every emotion imaginable but so far overall it's the best thing I've ever done. 
Today I went to Shuri where I went to the Zuisen Awamori Distillery- I leant all about how Awamori is made and had a tour of the factory and got to sample some! 
I then wandered around Shuri trying to find some more of the things off my list- I found a couple- I will go back for the rest another day, I still have sore feet so don't want to go too far! 
I saw some brilliant things while getting lost. 
Finally I made my way back to Naha and I went and found the Arts and Craft place- today I did traditional bingatta  dying: 
I made my own coasters, They aren't finished yet! I have to leave them for 3 days and then follow the next steps! 
This is a LOT of fun. I'm finding so many wonderful things to do and although there is a language barrier I still get it and the people are wonderful. 
I'm feeling a relaxing evening as there is no karate tonight, resting my sore feet and planning another exciting day for tomorrow! 
#lovingit

No comments:

Post a Comment