Friday 14 November 2014

Day 20

So off to training this morning, bright and early! Only had a few hours sleep! Didn't finish work until 2.30am and then by the time I got home and settled it was 3am- and then I couldn't sleep til about 4! Got up at 9, had some breakfast and off to train train train! 
Wanshu is hard!!!!!!!!!! I prefer the little jokes about only having one shoe!! 
It's good fun though! Always something new to hurt the brain! 
I've got the language dojo In a couple of hours and I've got hiragana practice to do today as well as gi washing ! It seems a routine of normal life is beginning to settle itself- still I'm just hoping that it will all pay off and in a years time I'll be able to read hiragana and speak a little japanese! Hopefully I will reap what i sow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment