Sunday 23 November 2014

Day 29

Today I went shoe shopping. I was going to go and explore the next thing on my list but my feet are just too sore and now isn't the time to make them worse because I have no patience. 
I got some properly fitted shoes. My feet are 26cm long- you learn something new everyday eh! 
5000 yen is a small price to pay for me to be able to practice karate properly (and be able to walk without everything hurting!) 
I went for a pair of sandals and a pair of running shoes. 
I won't really be able to wear my shoes until my feet have healed- but the sandals are very comfy and I have the shoes ready! 
I then wandered around the clothes shops and came across a top and a jacket. I bought them because I really like the message on both of them and because I can't wear my Hawaii shorts or my Gi everywhere! 
Be Daring, Be First, Be Different. I think I'm achieving all of these here at the moment! 
Control your destiny or someone else will.  

Both of these are things that when I eventually come back to England no one will have the same things- I will be unique! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment