Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 22

Today is going to be my (sort of) do nothing day. It's raining here on and off, the rain here is strange warm and very wet (if that makes any sense!!).
 I woke up at 10 and went to find some breakfast. I ended up in Climax Coffee- which may just be my new favourite coffee place! It's very chilled and they had English Christmas songs playing! 
First they make me happy by trying out thier English- this made me smile: 
Second, I order some regular pancakes and this beast arrives!!!:
Still, at least I won't need to eat again today! It was very yummy- it was like Becka vs food- I made it halfway!! 

I've finally washed all my gi after talking about it for days! And now I'm going to chill and watch English tv cuddled up with my duvet and Jeff all afternoon on my iPad.
 I'm aching a little from yesterday's workout and I think I'm getting a bit of a cold so a chilled day is needed. 
I have karate later so it won't be a complete nothing day! I'm going to have to cycle up that hill again! 

I planned on visiting another of the parks in Naha but it's raining so I'll do it tomorrow if the weather is better! I got a real good map from the tourist Centèr this morning so life should become a little easier now I can orientate myself! 
I'll just do a joey from friends where I 'get in the map!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment