Friday 7 November 2014

Day 12 (continued) -and very early part of Day 13!

This evening was my first shift at the Dojo Bar- I did some of the language Dojo and got to speak with Mr. Miyagi - he is very good at English! Then we opened and had some pizzas and salads and chips to make, as well as having to serve the Australian Gang!! 
Sunny and Emilie are lovely and really helped me out last night- it was really good fun! I've never had a first day at work quite like this one! 

Arakaki Sensei popped in for a drink- just one though as he wasn't feeling too well. 
Preston had me making my first cocktails- had to be a Naihanchi he chose- he knows it's my favourite!! I think 

I think I did a pretty good job- looks okay to me!

We finished and everyone was gone by 2am so just to clean and close and home  to bed before training at Arakaki Sensei this morning. 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment