Tuesday 18 November 2014

Day 23

Today was a much better day- I'm feeling happy vibes returning again, which is good- like the clouds are clearing (for the time being anyways!) 
Karate this morning was just what I needed, a little bit of contact and application and power and excitement (a bit of a punch in the face from Miltos, that was then accidentally reciprocated!) It feels like it healed me a little last night and this morning (or knocked the sense back into me!) 
Karate has completely taken over my life, and that's okay because for the time being at least it is my life and that is the best thing for me, its what I need right now, whether I feel it all the time or not! it's changing me- it frustrates me, it challenges me, it questions me, it excites me, it makes me laugh and makes me cry but I wouldn't change it for the world. 
Then James took us for lunch- we went to a very local curry place where i had the best food I've had here yet! Very yummy! 
Then over to the bar- we have made 'Mushin'   special of the week! 
It's a Sanae and Becka creation!! 
I cooked a lot tonight, made me proud- I'm doing it all myself now! #gopro
And as a late night wake us up, Sanae made the nicest cinnamon coffee I've ever had! It was like Christmas in a cup!! Seriously had some yummyness in my life today. 
#dontgiveup 

2 comments: