Tuesday 18 November 2014

Day 24

Today I decided I would start making my way through the list of good looking spots from the Naha City Map- I've decided I'll start by completely exploring this and working my way outwards! 
Today Sueyoshi Park- I LOVE the open spaces where there is no people and exploring and there is some great reviews for this park online- it helped that it wasn't too far away too! I decided to get the monorail today because I didn't fancy a 3 mile bike ride to and from the park knowing that later I have karate and would love today to be the day I make it up the hill without stopping! (So nearly did it yesterday- not quite though!) 
There was the most beautiful flowers and plants: 
And then there was the jungly/ mountain bit! This part I loved climbing the rocks and hunting down the different shrine bits, chasing the butterflies and getting completely lost: 
I got so many cool pictures, the only way to share them is via collages rather than a post that would go on forever! 
I spent around 4 hours exploring The park, it doesn't look that big on the map and I don't think it actually is that big- I probably went around in circles for a while but everything began to look the same and then different - if that makes any Sense! 
I'm now back at the guest house for my afternoon Siesta before karate tonight. Sueyoshi is definitely a park I will go back to and probably discover things I didn't see this time. The parks here are incredible. 




No comments:

Post a Comment