Monday 10 November 2014

Day 15

Today I decided I would sleep in until 11am- I was quite tired from work last night and I had a bit of a sore throat this morning so decided a little extra rest before my first kobudo class later was probably a wise idea! 
I went out around 1 and found some food, I had a pizza flavour pasty thing today, I needed something familiar!! 
Then I made my way to the town hall where I registered my address- this took much longer than I expected and I didn't finish in the town hall until about 16.20! 
Get a ticket and wait! 

This only left me a hour before I had to be at the Language Dojo to speak with Mr. Miyagi and the plan was to find Itokazu Sensei's dojo- I cycled along the right way but couldn't find it. 
Executive decision made was to get a taxi from the bar to the dojo as I had training at 7 and finished language dojo at 6.30 - time was tight! 

I arrived to a private training session with Itokazu Sensei I'm not sure if he does regular kobudo classes but he is being brilliant with trying to fit into my karate schedule - it's still so surreal- I just got to spend 2 hours having a private training session with Itokazu Sensei - 9th Dan in Matayoshi Kobudo. 

Life doesn't get much better than this, and although I'm very tired, very achey, very sweaty and completely mind boggled - it was incredible. I LOVE the bo. (Even though i have very sore hands now- baby powder will Come next time!) 

I tried to take pictures of the way back so I can retrace my route to find it again! 


I'll take a ride up there Wednesday morning or Thursday morning so that I can find it and a route on my bike before the next class! I'll be more prepared by then, although just when I think I might be orientating myself a bit I get all lost again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment