Monday 10 November 2014

Day 16

This morning was amazing, I am truly touched by the kindness of Arakaki Sensei and his Dojo. 
I got there this morning and I am now a official member of the dojo: 


To have a name peg on the wall is incredible, I really feel part of the team now :') 

After training today (which was great, it was just 4 of us this morning) I went with James and his dad, Mr. Paul and Mr Norway for some lunch. 
I tried this: 
The noodles and soup is good, I just can't get over how much fat is on the meat! It feels like if I was to eat it I would be going against everything I've ever learned! Then again the people here live the longest in the world so they must be doing something right!! :/ 

I'm loving the oranges Arakaki Sensei gave me though, still working my way through the bag! 
If all else fails I have fruit and biscuits! 
It's much brighter here today: 
This is the end of the tunnel and the top of the hill right near where Arakaki Sensei's house and Dojo are, I'm very happy when I reach this point!!! :D 
I'm having a bit of a rest this afternoon before going to the Language Dojo later. 
No training tonight but i do need to practice my days of the week, my bo hojo undo (1-3!) and my wanshu so it's not like there's nothing to do!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment