Saturday 29 November 2014

Day 34

Yesterday was a really fun day again! I went to karate in the morning and worked with James on some applications for naihanchi and using the whole body to generate power- it is a LOT harder than it looks! 
Then I met Sanae and Emilie and we went and met Paul (a guy from the bar) who likes to make YouTube videos and we  went to the park to help him out making his next one- I'm gonna be a movie star 😝
Then me and sanae went to get some food- she took me to this fab place where you do your own barbeque! 
We had to wait a bit as we were a little early! 
You basically order the meat and rice that you want and go ahead and cook it how you like it as you want it! 
It was good fun! 
Then off to the bar for work, James was making his Christmas cake so I watched ninja turtles. 
Then we had to let people in lol! It was a fun night except we didn't finish until around 3am! It was a late one lol! Chris came to the bar tonight and has said that I can be the first to order his (and James') karate masters portraits project book! I'm then going to make it my mission to get as many of the masters as I can to sign the book while I'm here. I feel a challenge coming along! 
#justanotherdayinparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment