Friday 21 November 2014

Day 26 (in Becka world)

This morning I discovered that bed bugs could be what's biting me (arghhhh! :-o ) 
I am going to the dormitory for 4 days as my room was booked up so the guest house guys said they would check. Although it could also just be mosquitoes. 
I'm struggling with having only one gi whilst my other is at Shureido being altered, especially when it's in use every day- and a LOT of sweat is being made.

We trained at the budokan this morning- it ended up being James, Miltos, Mr Elf and me. We did applications and takedowns, and played about with some knife and stick attacks (I discovered that I'm pretty rubbish at all that too!) 
I took a bit of a fall wrong (got my foot caught on the mats) and now have a VERY sore big toe. I can walk on it but it hurts. Hopefully it will be okay for training tomorrow!! 
As we were leaving the budokan we got to see the current world champions practicing kata- that was Incredible. I have a lot to aspire to. 
Considering Arakaki Sensei says today is rest day, I haven't done much else! 
I got a late lunch/ early dinner at the Italian cafe today because I have been wanting something homelike for days now, seems this is the closest I will get- it was quite a good spag bol! 
It's difficult to go too far out exploring when I have work or karate in the evenings. Then again there is SO much I haven't seen in Naha that I can't complain yet- and I still have a whole year, I'm only 3 weeks in! I was going to explore further but now I have a sore toe hobbling up Kokusai street is hard enough! Looking forward to a hot shower and a early night tonight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment