Tuesday 11 November 2014

Day 16 -part 2

So this evening i went over to the dojo bar and met the guys doing thier classes there to see how they do them and to meet some of the other students. 
I stayed on for a while with Emilie and Sanae- they're amazing. I got my own personal Japanese lesson and we made Mushin the 2nd in the hope we can get it on the list! 
It's amazing how welcoming everyone's being and how even on days I'm missing home these guys make me smile. 
'Mushin' - don't think, just drink! 
1 shiquasa halved and juiced 
1 shot of Vodka
Ice
Green peppermint liquor 
Sprite 
Lime cordial + a little shiquasa juice 
Lime slices 
+ a green straw 

It's amazing!! 
I also had my own little japanese lesson and am learning the alphabet, days of the week and time- I even have homework and a dictionary to use! Bring it on, I have somewhere to start and am so ready to start trying to understand! 

On the way back tonight i stopped by the supermarket to restock my bread and water (LOL that I'm not actually joking!) and came across what Christmas might be like here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment