Tuesday 25 November 2014

Day 30 (part 2)

There's a time in your life when the world is on your side, you might not feel it, you might not see it but it surrounds you like a light, makes you stronger for the fight. 

I'm never letting go, gotta learn to grow, watch me as I touch the sky, now I know it's what I gotta do, find a dream that's new- give it all I got this time- still I fly. 

Tonight- I crossed another thing off my list- James only went and put Mushin on the menu- forever a part of England and our Dojo here now! 

Mushin- right there between Naihanchi and Sentinashi. I don't think he will comprehend how happy it's made me- I have wanted to do this since I first came to okinawa- today we did it!! 
Mushin is the name of our home dojo - it means 'no mind'- hence: don't think, just drink. 

I've also fallen in love with Crunky ice cream- 

Today has been incredible. Karate, Shisa making, cocktails on lists, English language class games and more ice cream. 
I literally couldn't want more in life right now. 
#bucketlist 

No comments:

Post a Comment