Saturday 22 November 2014

Day 28

Beach training this morning- the running in no shoes with very sore feet wasn't ideal- especially not to beat james and his flipper feet!! 
We did running and lots of exercises and circuits with hammers and stuff. It was pretty cool. 
It's amazing to spend Sunday's in November on a tropical beach! 
Sanae is amazing. She drove me to the beach so I wouldn't have to do the trek of a bike ride!! I have so so much love for this girl. 
James took us to the most incredible place for lunch. I did some real food but this is all i actually wanted!! 
I didn't even feel bad about the calories - I taught the children - instead of sticking the sticks in the fountain - fill the whole cup!! 
If you look closely- there is some fruit!! 
Today was SO much fun. 
Angelina, Sanae and Naow took me to do the coolest pictures:
Working tonight. Should be another fun fun fun night. 
#livingthedream

No comments:

Post a Comment