Saturday 8 November 2014

Day 13- part 2

This evening I went over to the bar, I discovered I get half price food and drink as staff so falafels here I come! 
We were testing out new cocktails for the bar list, still working on the matsubayashi one! 
It was good fun. When I made it home this evening Sensei had sent me my belt presentation pictures.
Emotional times. 
Sensei and Grand Sensei- these two are probably the most influential people in my life right now and to have both of them with me and supporting me is a true honor. I am so very lucky to be able to share 'my moment' with my two favourite inspirational  people, if I copy these two I don't think I'll go too far wrong! It's been the most amazing 4 years and I'm so excited to see where the next 40 will take us. The belt is great but it is SO much more than that. 
 Hugging it out is totally the way to go. #family 


No comments:

Post a Comment