Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 20 part 2

This evening I was working again. I was going to have a afternoon nap but dad skyped me Right before he went to bed! It really made me miss everyone at home,  it was amazing to speak to him though. 
Then off to work I went, Sanae and I went there early where she is trying to teach me some Japanese and I am trying to help her with her English writing. 
 I tried mussels - I'm not too keen but had a go! 
I then met Jesus from France- he travels a lot and found himself wanting to visit Japan but not somewhere cold, therefore ended up on okinawa! 
After work tonight Sanae and Staci were going for food and invited me along- Mexican! It was fun! 
Didn't get to bed until around 3am and then had to get up and move my things as tomorrow is a day I will be in the dorm and James has a morning workout planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment