Monday 17 November 2014

Day 22 - part 2

So training tonight was awesome! 
We did a LOT and I ended up very sweaty, very red and very blotchy! 
I ended up with two full pages of notes and I think there's a high probability I've forgotten some! 
I think I was more red and blotchy than usual as I'm not feeling amazing but no matter what I'm here for this and have to give it my all and so  I did my best regardless of the fact I would have happily cut off my arm and used it as a pillow to curl up in the corner and have a little rest. 
I find It's these classes that are the best, it definitely cultivates the persevere and spirit thing, but I also felt like I'd really achieved something after it. 
I have no pictures from tonight- but to be able to train with such amazing karateka everyday is a blessing, and as much as I miss home- this is worth it. 
It started to really rain on the bike ride home tonight, turns out it's amazingly refreshing zooming down the hill in the rain with the breeze. 
Now for bed as there is early training in the morning, back up the hill again! 




No comments:

Post a Comment