Friday 28 November 2014

Day 33

This morning was training at the budokan, I got to meet Kamamoto Sensei- he gave me his sword to hold and everything! It was amazing! He has invited me along to the cutting practice at the end of December which should be fun! I think I'd like to go and see them again before that though! 
Then we did training for a couple of hours- it was fun- we did jujitsu type training, practicing breakfalls and grappling floor work. It got sweaty LOL!
Then off to the market to hunt down cake ingredients, however I got completely sidetracked into a different little shop where I painted my own glass- I made a special Mushin Glass. It turned out pretty good, and now it has its own space on the dojo bar shelf!
Then off to the bar, we baked scones (cones!!) and drunk mulled wine. It was a LOT of fun! 
I did the board for the week: 
The more I'm relaxing, the more I'm starting to enjoy myself! 
You know life is good when you don't want to sleep because real life is better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment