Thursday 13 November 2014

Day 18 - part 2

This evening I went to train with Arakaki Sensei, it was another amazing class. To be taught karate by the best in the world everyday makes me the luckest person ever. It's incredible to me. 
I then went over to the bar for my next Japanese lesson with Sanae - we carried on writing the hiragana alphabet: ah, ee, ooh, eh, oh, ka, kee, koo, keh, ko etc!! 
Then we went through the days of the week: getsyobi, keeyobi, suiyobi, mokuyobi, kinyobi, doyobi and nitchiyobi - I'm not sure if theyre the right order I can check in the morning but I'm pleased I've learnt them this far!! 
I was supposed to write my karate notes for the day too but Sensei distracted me, I'll just have to do it before cave hunting in the morning! 
I have got SO much love for the girls at this place- they're amazing. Completely looking after me. Tonight was a Gordon Ramsay standard tuna pasta! Perfect after training food! 
I met Mr elf from Sweden too, and Kazu from the language dojo helped me with my Japanese- they're all SO nice! 

To top it all off, I got a message from mum in Japanese telling me she loves me. I love her and her Japanese that's better than mine too. 
I love it here and I know I can go home whenever I want to so I'm cool. For the time being I think I'm doing okay! (It's only been a week of being alone after all!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment