Friday 7 November 2014

Day 13-

This morning I was tired and didn't want to get up. I had to though as I needed to be at Arakaki Sensei's for 11am (start so really 10.45 as we don't do late!!) this therefore meant leaving at 10am- it is a 30-40 minute bike ride up the hill to the Shikina dojo! 
I made it and Sensei has given me my schedule for November and December. It may change a little but I have the general jist! 
It's a rainy day here on Okinawa today- it is a warm rain though! But it meant I got rather wet on the way to the dojo! 
Still we trained with the Australian Gang- it is thier last day here today and then Sensei invited me in for coffee. It was lovely. I have some very nice oranges to keep me going a few days now- a gift from Mrs. Arakaki. 
I then cycled home where I am resting - I should probably get used to being tired! I have to go and pick up my black gi top from Shureido ready for kobudo training with Itokazu Sensei on Monday! 
Fun times ! 
I'm tired but i love it with my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment