Wednesday 26 November 2014

Day 32!

Today I picked up my second gi from Shureido- I now have 2 well fitting gi with embroidery and badges. 
I then spent the morning trying to find a beach glass craft shop that should be on a backstreet off Kokusai street somewhere, I couldn't find it so instead wandered around the market. I discovered things I'd never seen before! 
I found a wonderful little place where you can make your own candles and sand art and paint Shisa! 
I chose to make a candle today! 
Okinawa is SO arty! I love it, even though I'm rubbish at it, it's good fun! 

I probably tried to shove too many pieces in my small glass! When will I learn that sometimes less is more and maybe I didn't need a starfish, nemo fish and a crab, as well as shells?! 
Still it's a pretty little thing and I made it all by myself! 
It's a little grey and cloudy here today, it's apparently going to rain later. I'm off to Ozato for karate later. 
It's been a chilled day today. I'm sure karate will liven everything up later!


No comments:

Post a Comment