Thursday 13 November 2014

Day 19

So today I went cave hunting, it's a karate thing! I don't think I found the right one but I know I was in the right area!! 
It was up by Tomari Port. This is where I'll go when I decide to visit other islands! 
It was another lovely day here, considering it's apparently winter! 
I found some cool things on the way, and I went back to Kosaku Matsumura's shrine which is right near the foreigners graveyard. 
I took a different route back, found the local Koban (police station) and saw some cool shops. 
Then I have just done a whole load of washing- it had to be done before I completely run out of clothes or start to stink!! It's now all hanging out on the balcony to dry. I'll wash my gi after tomorrow mornings training session - by then everything else will be dry and there will be more space to hang! 
I've cleaned my room, I'll be moving to the dormitory for a few days soon as my room was already booked for a few days this month. 
I'm working at the bar later so I'm just practicing writing my hiragana vowels for the day and checking I can make it through the days of the week! Maybe tomorrow I can move on to more of the alphabet!! 
Exciting times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment