Wednesday 12 November 2014

Day 18

Today I decided to head up to Onomoromatchi to the Naha Prefectural Museum is and the Naha Main Place. 
It's a little cloudy here today but easily still tshirt weather! (And this is winter here!). 


I don't think I was supposed To take pictures, I took these and then came across a LOT of no picture signs :/ 
It was a brilliant museum, I did the audio tour but I didn't do it in the right order as I kept finding myself next to the wrong displays that they were describing! Still it's definitely a place I would go back to, there will always be things you miss! It reminded me of the natural science/ history museums in London except a little bit smaller. 
I then stopped by the Naha Main Place shopping centre, which seems to be thier version of the Whitgift Centèr! I got a bowl, a spoon, some cereal and some oranges so all I need is milk and breakfast for a few days is sorted! 
I've decided I can't keep eating bread/ sandwiches/ ready prepared stuff and so cereal and fruit is the place to start! 
I'm chilling before karate tonight and trying to do a bit more of my alphabet: 
It could take a while to be able to do all 46 letters and read them easily!! 
Still I have to start somewhere and that's the first 10. 
I'm going to Ozato to train with Arakaki Sensei again tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment