Thursday 6 November 2014

Day 12- flying solo

So, it's just me now- flying solo. I didn't get up til 10am today I really needed a good sleep and not a early start! 
I've just got back from picking up my bike- I went for a little ride around, I like it- Much quicker than walking! And the very nice man at the shop put all the lights etc on for me:
It looks like a very small bike in this picture but it is bigger than it looks- I'm going to have legs of steel in a month or so! 
I picked up some breakfast on the way back- fruit and bread may become my staple diet!

I think this afternoon will be a chilled one, I'm still feeling pretty tired, then again after the last 2 weeks I'm pleased i don't have anything that intense happening anytime soon- karate once a day will be a doddle! The last 2 weeks have been one of the hardest ever- physically and mentally so to have a bit of time to catch up and relax is nice. 
I've also got my flip flop socks- I love them : 

It's my first night at the dojo bar tonight so am going to rest  a bit today and training with Arakaki Sensei begins tomorrow morning so I'll need the energy to get there on my bike- it's a bit of a hill!  


No comments:

Post a Comment