Friday 28 November 2014

Day 32 part 2

So tonight we had to get to Ozato for training- I couldn't do the usual set up of going with Sensei because of his surgery. Instead miltos borrowed a moped from one of the guys at the guest house and I had to use that! 
Considering I've never been on a moped before, making it all the way to Ozato and back on one was a major achievement! 
You must also consider, it was dark, raining and the roads here are TINY. 
It was the scariest thing I've done since I got here! 
I did fall off once and got myself a nice bruise right up my leg! Owcheeee. Still, lesson learnt that you can't stop a moped with your feet like a bycycle. You will fall off, it will hurt. 

When we got back the guest house guys sorted us some dinner out- I had the fish below: 
Surprisingly it was the nicest fish ever. Avoiding the head, tail and bones there was some REALLY nice fish there. We had rice and giyoza too. Much nicer than sashimi. 
What a eventful evening, and that was all around the karate class!! 
I'm not sure if I want to ride a moped again- maybe with some practice of start to like it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment