Tuesday 4 November 2014

Day 9 (I think!)

We went to James' beach training and barbecue today. 
It was the most beautiful place to train, and to get to train on sand was fun!

 We swam in the sea- properly in it and swimming- I had never done that before as it's always too cold in England! 


We noticed these things that looked like pineapples in the tree, I decided i wanted one and the boys were kind enough to cut one down (a lot harder than we thought!!!) 

My new buddy Mike (aka Paul Hollywood) said he would even try and cook it for me! (James said we couldn't eat it, and then broke his knife trying to cut it in half for us: 

 Therefore Fred as we named him will live in the guest house with me for the year. 

Got a very brief training session in with Itokazu Sensei doing Matayoshi Kobudo this evening, we were supposed to be in the budokan but because it was closed we did it outside until it got dark and then we went back for more training today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment