Sunday 14 December 2014

Day 49

Today I did nothing. 
My Sunday consisted of Sleep, Russell Howard, Jeff and Food. 
I haven't taken my pyjamas off ALL DAY LONG! I'm cuddled up with my blanky and Jeff and catching up on the latest series of my funny guy. 
I sorted some laundry and put it away and I made my own version of Somen Champuru (tuna and noodle mix)  but that was the extent of me moving today. 
There needs to be duvet days in life. Especially considering this time next week we will have run the Eki Den - I would have run 6km! Jeff has been feeling a little neglected and lonely recently too. 
my crazy week begins in the morning. 
I need to make a chart of where I have to be and when- so I don't forget anything! 
For now though,I'm enjoying my day of rest. It is SUNDAY after all!!! 
:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment