Monday 29 December 2014

Day 64

Day 4 of our early workouts. I woke up in THE grumpiest mood imaginable- in fact it was because I didn't want to wake up. I wasn't ready at 6am when it's dark and cold (ish). Again, on my bike- I did manage to get so nearly to the top of the rope when I tried before doing the rest of the workout- shame it was still dark so didn't take a picture! Then we did it in the workout and I made it halfway up, then at the end of the workout when I tried to do it so I could take a picture I was just Too tired!! 
Maybe tomorrow Eh!! I mean there's plenty more days to practice! 
It's just a STUPID ROPE!! I don't understand why it scares me so much! I'm not particarly scared of heights so I have no idea! 
Still, then I went with James and his girls to a park with giant slides and a huge climbing frame. I basically had another workout following Kari up and down and around the entire thing! 
It was a lot of fun though. 
Then we climbed up to the top of the urasoe castle remains- 
It was a really nice day today. 
We can see the 'umi' (sea)!! 
Today I had my first experience of a sushi  carousel! It was fun! You take what you want to eat and they count the plates at the end! 
Yea, we can eat. 
I had a really fun day- James' three girls are very cute. 
Now I've just finished personalising my room a bit. 
It's going to be another early night ready for my ridiculously early alarm. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment