Thursday 4 December 2014

Day 39

So I have got to STOP going to sleep at 2-3am because then I'm not getting up until basically 11am, complete waste of mornings! 
I got up around 11, had cereal and lemon  water for breakfast today, whilst watching cartoons. I like the cartoons here. 
I understood what was happening, except I'm not sure why this guy has a tree growing from his head. 
Then I went and taught English this afternoon, we talked all about afternoon tea and how it's done today. 
It was fun. 
It's horrible weather here today, there was a storm while I was sleeping this morning, and it's been cloudy and raining all day. 
So, Sanae has organised calligraphy class for me next Wednesday! I'm very excited! I got given the ink, brush and stone tonight! 
So Sanae showed me and let me practice a bit in the bar! 
I'm writing fighting spirit. Probably a fantastic first thing ever to write! 
It's obviously rubbish, but I haven't even had a class yet! I'm very excited to learn shodo! 
Another first for me tonight was Goya Juice! It's apparently very very healthy and good for you but it tastes really bad! Well actually, it is fine until you get the aftertaste, or if it settles a bit, it separates- stir and drink, stir and drink!! 
I have got SO much love for this girl. Domo arigato gozaimashta, Sanae- I am very excited to go to shodo class!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment